Monday, August 11, 2008

serial minimalism.. or minimal serialism??

I enjoyed distribution
I worked distribution
I relaxed with H
We put in the sheep

I slept like a log
I slept for many hours
I could've slept longer
We had a tasty brunch

I drove the car south
I saw countless installations
I had my mind blown
We conversed for hours

I think about the season
I consider it ending
I tend to panic
We seemed to have time...

-------

We toured the farm
We seeded lettuce
We harvested beets n carrots
I operated the root washer

We took a break
We cleared the melon beds
We each took a tractor
I disced melons and basil

We got a nice storm
We watched clouds rotate
We cleaned more garlic
I was crashing a bit

We harvested leeks in the rain
We needed sweaters
We are pretty sure it's August
I rested after work

We ate a huge meal
We need the energy
We are managing w/out D tomorrow
I enjoy the challenge

Dig

1 comment:

HB said...

serially
minimally/
minimally
serially
wonderful.